Monday, February 9, 2015

Powerful Confirmation of the Lord's Prophet

So this one will be short because I don't really have much to write about. The week was just a solid week of going out and teaching all day, and sweating like crazy because its super hot during the middle of the day! So nothing really interesting happened.

A cool experience to me was church yesterday. It was pretty awesome! We had Ward Conference and there was tons of people there. They had to open the overflow curtains in the back! That was weird. I forgot there was even such thing as an overflow. Haha. I had a pretty cool spiritual experience at the beginning of Sacrament Meeting. One of the Stake Presidency was doing all of the sustaining of church leaders like they normally do for Ward/Stake Conference. He started off with the sustaining of President Monson; something happened to me that has only happened a few times. As he read the name 'Thomas S. Monson' and proposed to sustain him as our Prophet, Seer, and Revelator, time seemed to slow down. I listened to every individual word he spoke and then looked around and watched every individual hand raise up. This all kinda happened in slow motion, and as everyone's hand was up I felt a powerful something right in my chest. It was strange and amazing. I instantly recognized it as the spirit confirming to me that President Monson truly is the Lord's Prophet for us today. As they went through the rest of the sustaining everything was just normal. It was an experience that lasted just a few seconds but I will remember it forever. I was debating whether or not to share that with everyone, but I felt like I should. :)

I also got a small letter/package thing from Brother and Sister West. Thanks for that! It was nice to read all the little notes from different people there. Except for yours mom. All it said was "Love Mom". Wow! Haha, kidding.

One simple request. Its been a while since I got pictures from anyone. I love pictures! So please send a few if you can. Thanks :)

That's all for now! Thanks everyone for all the love and support. I really appreciate it. Quote of the week is Ether 12:27. Read it! :)

Love Elder LeCheminant

No comments:

Post a Comment